#138158 Compatibility issue between Elementor and Jupiter X

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Compatibility issue between Elementor and Jupiter X

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m using Elementor with PRO Elements on Jupiter X theme with plugins, also some other security plugins, etc.

Last few days we’re having big issues with correct display of our websites – https://www.motorbike-czech.cz. Firstly there is a problem opening Elementor on any page. When I try to enable safe mode, all widgets from Jupiter X Core plugin are unavailable (due to safe mode disability).

As you can see on attached screenshots, after I get into the Elementor page edit without Safe mode, all Jupiter X widgets seems working (carousel, icon, navigation menu, site logo), but after I preview website, they are not working properly again – especially submenu (selection O NÁS has another 4 sub-pages) or carousel animation.

More weird is that even wordpress background image presentation doesn’t work even thou It’s not part of Jupiter X plugin/theme.

I’ve tried to deactivate plugins and theme itself but didn’t worked. If someone knows how to repair this issue, please let me know.

Thanks for help.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please provide us with wp-admin login details to your site in the private reply to check the issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    melichar-b88b4e6a
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    melichar-b88b4e6a
    Private
    Private
    melichar-b88b4e6a
    Private
    Private
    melichar-b88b4e6a
    Private
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login