#78267 Compatibility with YITH Badges

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Compatibility with YITH Badges

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I raised a support ticket with YITH Themes as I am using their product badges plugin and the badges don’t display on the homepage product carousels. They have sent the following reply, can you help?

Hi there,
    you should contact developer of JetWooBuilder, it seems the component is managed by them.
    Forward them following reporting: thanks to this custom code is possible add the badge in custom section, appending a container before and after the image.

if ( !function_exists( 'yith_wcbm_shop_badge_container_start' ) && !function_exists( 'yith_wcbm_shop_badge_container_end' ) ) {
       add_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item_title', 'yith_wcbm_shop_badge_container_start', 9 );
       add_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item_title', 'yith_wcbm_shop_badge_container_end', 20 );
       function yith_wcbm_shop_badge_container_start() {
           do_action( 'yith_wcbm_theme_badge_container_start' );
       }

function yith_wcbm_shop_badge_container_end() {
           do_action( 'yith_wcbm_theme_badge_container_end' );
       }
    }

They should replace following hooks with the ones available before and after the image for that section.

woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item_title
    woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title

If they need, said them to contact me at email address alessio.torrisi@yithemes.com

Nodari Support Team

Good morning Claire

Sorry about that, but JetWoobuilder is not our product, it created by Crocoblock and is managed by them, you can reach them on their site directly https://crocoblock.com/ or in their Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/crocoblock/groups/

This plugin is just included for free in our product to enhance the possibilities of our customers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login