#58344 Conditional Menus

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Conditional Menus

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi currently I am in the process of trying to create the page framework for the website and I want to have pages with with their own menus and pages which are only associated with that particular page. In the past I have used the “Conditional Menus” plugin and I am having some issues with this working on the Jupiter X theme. Is there a better way of doing conditional menus or is there a different technique with this theme. Am I also only limited to two menus? Thanks

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Can you add a little bit more details to your question? for example how and where you want to display conditional menus? what are the conditions?

You are not restricted in the number of menus, if you use header template created in Elementor you will be able to use more than 2 (3, 5, 10… ) menus,

Best regards

kris.vonow96-b4618c64

Hi!

Yes so I guess the best way to explain it is that if lets say I have in total 10 pages , and on the main menu I want to display 1-5 of those pages. If someone were to click on lets say page 4 then there would be a conditional menu which displays pages 4,6,7, and perhaps the home page, and then if someone from the home page were to select page 5 then there would be a conditional menu displaying pages 5,8,9,10, and home. I hope this is the best way to describe what I am trying to do. Is there a tutorial for doing this with a header template? Thanks for your time!

Nodari Support Team

Hi Kris

Ok, I understand your problem now, unfortunately only with the theme and bundled plugins you cant achieve this, you need to implement third party plugins or solution for such complex behavior, I did some research and found something that might help you:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/conditional-menus/

https://webcusp.com/different-wordpress-menus-to-different-pages-and-categories-plugins/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login