#133592 Conflict with Yoast and Facebook debuger

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Conflict with Yoast and Facebook debuger

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello there,
    Today a friend shared my website URL to facebook and no image shown as a preview so I went to the plugin aioseo and updated my homepage SEO title, image, description and so on… I went to the facebook debbuger to scrape the URL, nothing changed, also it showed an error message saying the og: title, og:image, og:description… were missing. I tried a lot of times in the PM. I decided that this plugin was probably not working so I changed to Yoast. I still had the same problems. In the meanwhile I also noticed that the browser’s tab was not reflecting the page title but only mentionned my website URL.
    I proceeded to deactivate all of the plugins, but the problems remained.

Next I activated the 2021 wordpress default theme, problems solved ! The page titles showed correctly in the browser’s tab and when I went to the facebook debugger to scrap the URL it reflected all the info I had filled in yoast.

So I believe there is a bug somewhere related to the theme.

Could you help me with that ?

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Macha,

Sorry for the delayed response. The issue was an open “script” tag without any closing in the end. You added the script on “Tracking Codes After “head” Tag” but didn’t close it. I closed it for you and cleared the LS cache and the issue is now resolved. Please check it with the Facebook Debugger tool and hit “scrape again” to see the results.

Bests

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login