#138928 conflicts with elementor and theme customization

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme conflicts with elementor and theme customization

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am having some issues using Elemetor… and the theme customizer will not load without issue.

I have checked all the server specifications and were up to snuff there… and Elementor says the issues are with the theme.

Here’s a video explainer: https://www.loom.com/share/e9023da5794c495caf20cea95c49758f

Thanks in advance for your help. I hope to be able to have things like the lightboxes, text editors and then customizer working again soon.

Regards,

Rob

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

Please turn this off until we check the website Access Denied – Sucuri Website Firewall

Regards

Rob Strickland

pls, try again. I have deactivated sucurri

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi Rob

Unfortunately, it is still blocking me https://take.ms/1qRyu I tried a VPN as well.

Regards

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Rob,

My apologies, but I still see the Sucuri firewall page. My access is denied. Can you please deactivate it if it’s still activated?

Bests

Rob Strickland

It is a bad idea to turn off firewall for a time longer than few minutes. Otherwise it brings severe security risks. It would be better to find out what restrictions should be lifted for troubleshooting.

Can you give me a static IP, or something like that?

TIA, Rob

Rob Strickland

… or we could plan a time to be online together, and I can turn off the firewall for a short time while you investigate.

I am in Mountain Standard Time USA… but reasonable overlaps in our days must exist and I am confident we could schedule something.

Thanks!

Rob

Rob Strickland

Perhaps this info will help you from the server admin?

[07-Jan-2022 18:24:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function jupiterx_is_help_links() in /home/denverjanitorial/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/customizer/settings/header/popup.php:66
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/denverjanitorial/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-control.php(259): {closure}(Object(JupiterX_Customizer_Control_Alert))
    #1 /home/denverjanitorial/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-control.php(316): WP_Customize_Control->active()
    #2 /home/denverjanitorial/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/api/customizer/includes/base/class-control.php(88): WP_Customize_Control->to_json()
    #3 /home/denverjanitorial/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/api/customizer/includes/control/class-alert.php(59): JupiterX_Customizer_Base_Control->to_json()
    #4 /home/denverjanitorial/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-control.php(336): JupiterX_Customizer_Control_Alert->to_json()
    #5 /home/denverjanitorial/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-manager.php(4971): WP_Customize_Control->json in /home/denverjanitorial/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/customizer/settings/header/popup.php on line 66
    [07-Jan-2022 18:24:42 UTC] PHP Warning:  array_merge(): Expected parameter 1 to be an array, string given in /home/denverjanitorial/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/extensions/raven/includes/plugin.php on line 464
    [07-Jan-2022 18:24:42 UTC] PHP Warning:  array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/denverjanitorial/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/extensions/raven/includes/plugin.php on line 467
    [07-Jan-2022 18:24:42 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/denverjanitorial/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/extensions/raven/includes/plugin.php on line 480

Hi Rob,

If the error relates to the issue, it means that you are using an old version of the theme. You might be using Jupiter X Core plugin (latest version) along with an old version of the theme. However, this alone might not be the problem. You also need to deactivate Jupiter X Pro and Raven plugins (if you are using any) and clear your transients once after updating the theme.

Bests

Private
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rob Strickland

Thanks,

I have added your IP to our whitelist. This should allow you access.

I have deactivated x-Pro, and the following message pops up after doing so, which is counterintuitive if it is incomplatible.

I look forward to resolving these issues. Thank you,

Rob

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

You just need to remove the Raven plugin, download the latest Jupiter X v1.26.0 here https://themes.artbees.net/dashboard/releases/

Upload it in Appearance > Themes > Add new > Upload and select Replace.

Please try and let us know.

Rob Strickland

Thanks. this action has restored the control panel and customizer… but there is still a bug with the text editor. Video explainer here: https://www.loom.com/share/28db49b8b56d4309a14daba4c06a46ef

TIA,

Rob

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

Please allow me access from 182.64.254.150

Regards

Rob Strickland

ok, you should be set now… if not wait :15 😉

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

Strangely I see the Text/Visual working correctly here https://take.ms/pHaQX

This might actually be happening because of the cache.

Could you please clear your browser cache (ctrl+f5 or cmd+f5) and purge the plugin cache (if using any cache plugin).

You can also check out this video to clear your cache and do a hard reload http://take.ms/p9ced

You could also check on any other device or browser.

Please get back to us in case the issue still persists.

Waiting for your reply.

Rob Strickland

yep, the cached did it. Thanks

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome Rob 🙂

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login