#129882 “Connect” two separate accordions, so that only one section is open at a time

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme “Connect” two separate accordions, so that only one section is open at a time

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

I am using the accordion module on a client site. However, the accordion has to be displayed in two columns, so I have built in two modules for this – one in the left column and one in the right column.

Now the client would like to have only one “section in the accordion” open, regardless of whether it is in the left or right accordion.

Can the two accordions be “connected” in any way so that exactly this functionality is given?

Example: If a section is open in the left column of the accordion and I then open a section in the right accordion, the section in the left accordion should be closed – although they are two separate modules.

Is there any way to implement this?

I would be very happy to hear from you. Many thanks & best regards,
    Manuel

Nodari Support Team

Good morning Manuel

Thank you for contacting us

I’m truly sorry but accordions do not have such an option, I have also never seen similar functionality from other Accordions from different plugins, without any doubts this will require custom work, if this is a must-have function you can use the “Hire Us” menu from this page for custom work.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login