#80540 Contact Form Raven admin-ajax.php problem

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Contact Form Raven admin-ajax.php problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I found a problem with WordPress 5.5.1 and JupiterX 1.20.1 theme. I can send a form using contact form from raven plugin see 500 respond : https://www.kancelarianik.pl/kontakt/#kontakt

Contact Form 7 works without problem.

Nodari Support Team

Hello Sirius

Sorry about that, we are aware, this problem is already reported and after review, we marked it with high priority, it will be fixed for the next update, stay tuned, and thank you for patience

Best regards

Sirius Pro

we waiting

Sirius Pro

do you know estimated time of update?

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Sirius,

Unfortunately, I cannot give you an exact time of the update but it will be soon.

For now, you can fix it manually.

Assuming you have already upgraded the Elementor to version 3, please check out the below solution to fix the issue with the contact form not submitting and showing 500 error in the browser console:

1 – Please roll back the Elementor to version 2.9.14 which is the previous stable version in Elementor -> Tools -> Version Control

2 – Then, add a new random form on the page on which you have already added a form and update the page.

3 – Check the page in the frontend and you will see that both the forms will work now.

4 – Finally, without doing anything further, delete the random form that you added in step 2 and update the page.

Note: Please do not upgrade the Elementor to version 3 for now as it’s buggy and not fully compatible with the theme and the other plugins.

Regards.

Sirius Pro

thanks

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

You’re welcome.

Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login