#81933 Control-stack issue with elementor

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Control-stack issue with elementor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

For my site on mobile https://www.evanmichaelgreen.com I get the following issue, can you help me?  I am not sure what it means

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/wic5y25hmq0t/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php on line 1428

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/wic5y25hmq0t/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php on line 1430

Notice: Elementor\Controls_Manager::add_control_to_stack was called incorrectly. Cannot redeclare control with same name “_id”. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.0.0.) in /home/wic5y25hmq0t/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5225

Nodari Support Team

Hi Elvis

Where can I see these errors? I checked your dashboard and they are not here can you share a screenshot?
    Please also note, these are notifications and they will not affect anything and they are coming from Elementor, so, Elementor support can be more helpful in this case

Elvis Salic

ok I see these are coming from when I see the site on mobile, can you load it up on mobile on your end and see please?

Nodari Support Team

Not at all Elvis, I can’t see them, can you post a screenshot?
    The site is error-free for me

Elvis Salic

Weird its gone for me, maybe it was cache, if it comes back I will make a post about it, hopefully it doesn’t. Thanks.

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Elvis,

Sure, no problem 🙂 Let us know if you face the error again.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login