#127979 ConvertKit

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme ConvertKit

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello guys,

I really need to connect my website to ConvertKit such as mail chimp is done.

As at now, I have connected through a plugin but I need to work on some of the form.

Thank You

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

If you mean to use Mailchimp on your website check https://themes.artbees.net/docs/creating-a-mailchimp-form/

Let us know if you mean something else?

Regards

kwamearthur86-19f3d1ab

No.

I use convertkit not Mailchimp

So kindly help with that

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Got it, but may I know what exactly is your problem with the plugin you are using?
    by default, our form widget is configured for Mailchimp, it’s not that easy to add such integration for ConvertKit, but if you use their applying it should work, if you have some styling issues we can help with that,

“As at now, I have connected through a plugin but I need to work on some of the form” – this question needs more details, I need to know what exactly is your problem

Best wishes 🙂

kwamearthur86-19f3d1ab

The attached is what i am trying to build,

There is a form on the homepage for subscribers (It connect to ConvertKit, I am using a plugin for that)

I have tried to use the styling  to make it work but its looks poorly done.

Also the part with the three boxes expands when you move to a bigger screen, I want it to stay as the size is and rather expand the yellow background .

Thank You in advance

Nodari Support Team

Please provide a direct link to the website so that I could check it

“I have tried to use the styling to make it work but its looks poorly done.” – so, you want to style it right? what exactly do you want to change? size? color? borders? I need to know more details to help

kwamearthur86-19f3d1ab

Test.mo-issa.com

The above link has the website.

Yes I want the styling right, I have already sent details in previous support conversation.

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

To style the form, please add this code in Jupiter X > Theme Styles > Additional CSS:

.formkit-form[data-uid="899cf96ff8"] .formkit-button > span, .formkit-form[data-uid="899cf96ff8"] .formkit-submit > span {
    padding: 0 24px !important;
    }
    .formkit-form[data-uid="899cf96ff8"] .formkit-submit {
    flex: 1 0 30% !important;
    }
    .formkit-form[data-uid="899cf96ff8"] .formkit-field {
    flex: 1 0 70% !important;
    padding-right: 10px;
    }
    .formkit-form[data-uid="899cf96ff8"] .formkit-input {
    border: 1px solid #a5a5a5 !important;
    color: #a5a5a5 !important;
    }
    .formkit-form[data-uid="899cf96ff8"] .formkit-input {
    padding: 8px 12px !important;
    }
    .formkit-form[data-uid="899cf96ff8"][min-width~="700"] .formkit-fields[data-stacked="false"] .formkit-field, .formkit-form[data-uid="899cf96ff8"][min-width~="800"] .formkit-fields[data-stacked="false"] .formkit-field, .formkit-form[data-uid="899cf96ff8"][min-width~="700"] .formkit-fields[data-stacked="false"] .formkit-submit, .formkit-form[data-uid="899cf96ff8"][min-width~="800"] .formkit-fields[data-stacked="false"] .formkit-submit {
    margin: 0 !important;
    }

As for 3 boxes, I edited the Section Settings and set Content Width to “Boxed”, and set the width value https://prnt.sc/1jf0uy3 . Now it won’t be stretched on big screens. Please check.

Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login