#132751 Critical Error on Website after Jupiter X Activation

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Critical Error on Website after Jupiter X Activation

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I keep getting the following message when attempting to install Jupiter X: “There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.” This occurs when I go to activate the Jupiter X and Elementor plugins. PHP for hosting (domain.com) is 7.4 so ctype is included which I have read has been an issue in the past.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I tried to log in to your site dashboard with the login details you provided but, unfortunately, I got the “Login Incorrect” error message. Also, we need FTP (FTP host, FTP user, FTP password, FTP port) login details to your site to be able to check the issue. Please send the requested information in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e .

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    mknetemann1-9c16bb75
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Nodari Support Team
    Private
    mknetemann1-9c16bb75
    Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Sorry for the inconvenience, we are investigating this problem with the developer team and we will be back to you as soon as we get reliable infomration

Thanks for understanding

Private
    mknetemann1-9c16bb75

Hello,

Please contact your hosting provider support and ask them to check the ctype PHP extension is installed and activated on your server, because when checking the PHP info I don’t see ctype in the list of extensions. When the module installed/activated it should looks like this https://i.imgur.com/O7aN8vF.png

Let us know if our further assistance is needed.

Regards.

Private
    mknetemann1-9c16bb75
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

Ok looks like the issue is now resolved. I could even install a template on your website. Please check now.

Bests

mknetemann1-9c16bb75

Thank you so much! Think we can close the ticket and I appreciate all of the help.

Hello,

You are welcome 🙂

Feel free to create a new topic if you have any other questions.

Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login