#133133 Critical Issues

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Critical Issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Good Afternoon Artbees Family,

Can you all help me update these critical issues?

Apparently, our site can’t be searched by Google and “PHP modules perform most of the tasks on the server that make your site run. Any changes to these must be made by your server administrator. The required module, zip, is not installed, or has been disabled.”

Please see attached.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

Regarding the required PHP module ZIP, you need to either enable it on your cPanel (if your web host provides a cPanel) or contact the web host support to enable it for you.

Depending on your web host, the solution may vary, so it’s better to ask your hosting provider to enable it for you or give you a direction.

https://phpyouth.com/blog/how-to-enable-php-modules-in-cpanel

—-

Regarding the issue with the Mobile SEO Friendly test, I can see that your robots.txt file works correctly without any issues. However, when I try to emulate the mobile agent on my google chrome and open your website, I face a 503 not available error on the homepage response. I checked everywhere, it has no option in WordPress nor something that I could find on your homepage. I believe your web host support can do much better in this case too since they have access to all the logs and can see why the page encounters 503 not available happens. I tried to check your htaccess file using a File Manager plugin, but could not find anything related to your WordPress so I assume it might be a web host issue too.

Screen-Shot-2021-10-10-at-17-42-40

Hope it helps 🙂

Bests

donterroberts-81c7f297

Thanks, Mohsin.

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login