#135579 CTA button looks completely different in Post’s carousel and can no longer be

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme CTA button looks completely different in Post’s carousel and can no longer be

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello…

I have installed the Posts Carousel on my site…

Some time ago I had everything properly formatted and it looked nice. However, for some time now the CTA button Posts Carousel looks completely different… it has two lines over the font instead of a frame around it.

I can’t get this to change…

Please have a look at this… I think there is an error in the programming…

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello

I see the issue, Could you please try the below CSS in Customize > Additional CSS to see if it helps?

.raven-post-button {
        display: block;
    }

REgards

mottemax

Hello…

I did it as described…
    Unfortunately without success… the button is displayed incorrectly as usual…

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi,

Could you please try this instead?

.raven-post-button {
        display: block !important;
    }

Regards

mottemax

Great…

Now it works…  and the button is back in the old design.

Will this be taken into account in the next update and will I then have to remove it from my own CSS again?!

Another problem now is that I can no longer move the button centrally or to the right via the alignment setting in the menu at CTA Button…!

mottemax

by the way, I have the same problem now in the normal posts in the settings… it can no longer be changed… although it was once set to left-justified here is centric and can not be changed…

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello there!

I see, Could you please send over your administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Regards

Private
    mottemax
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

The Post Buttons here https://take.ms/49L8C are showing correctly as per settings.

Which ones do you mean?

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login