#132539 cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Since today the update of the jupiterX theme plugins is no longer possible due to a problem with CURL.
    (cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired)

Unable to reach Artbees at 157.230.149.127: cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired

What can I do ?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

I see it working on my end https://take.ms/zdEDj at the moment.

Could you please send over your site URL and administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Private
    Sébastien Caille
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Sebastian,

I can see this issue on your website indeed. Thanks for the report. However, I should mention that this is happening due to the old OpenSSL library installed on your web host. You need to contact your WebHost support and ask to upgrade your OpenSSL library. Currently, the version of Curl/ OpenSSL installed on your WebHost is 7.52.1 OpenSSL/1.0.2u while you can upgrade to OpenSSL 1.1.1 and resolve the issue. The old versions of OpenSSL will not be able to communicate due to Let’s Encryp update.

Bests

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login