#136303 Custom header not working

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Custom header not working

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I cannot choose a custom header in the customizer. That button doesn’t work. See Appendix.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I don’t see any problems with the mentioned button in your customizer settings. You need to select the custom header template from the dropdown list as shown on the screenshot https://i.imgur.com/ZDzpYKx.png or create a new one by clicking the New button.

Regards.

mvdb2006-636f1783

When I want to change the Header I get the following error. See Appendix.

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mvdb2006-636f1783

Thank you! Only now the logo is not displayed on mobile devices. In addition, there are several titles and blocks that are not responsive. What can I do about it?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there!

This is a bug in the current version of the Theme which has been reported and fixed, the fix will be available in the next update.

For now, try and use the Custom Logo option in the Site Logo Widget inside the Elementor Header Template.

Regards

mvdb2006-636f1783

When will this update come? Does this update also solve the problem with the responsive portfolio?

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

The update will be released very soon, however, I can’t say the exact date, sorry about that
    “responsive portfolio?” – What’s up with portfolios? let me see it, probably it’s not a bug? šŸ™‚

Regards

mvdb2006-636f1783

See attach file.

Nodari Support Team

Hi

OK, got it, but can you please also provide a direct link to that page? I cant find it on your website šŸ™

Regards

Private
    mvdb2006-636f1783
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

the portfolio issue is no bug. You just need to set the number of columns on the portfolio widget to 1 or 2 on mobile and tablets. I did it for you and the issue is resolved.

Bests

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login