#128367 Custom Header Not Working

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Custom Header Not Working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

My client reported an issue this morning where she was trying to edit wordpress pages and was getting the following error:

Warning: preg_match_all(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 11 in /home/customer/www/stanwayvillafc.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer_theme/include/autoload/hook-vc-grid.php on line 162

…however her edits were saving. It’s just she has not been able to use WP Bakery Visual Composer and was getting the above error all the time.

So as web developer on this site I have updated plugins. wordpress verions, updateed jupiter theme to version 6.9.0 and jupiter theme plugins.

I have had to clone original pages, delete original pages, publish cloned pages, and add cloned pages to menu to get the site kind of working again.

However I child them is not working and I cannot seem to amend the header at all.

Header should have logo on the left and the site name of ‘Stanway Villa Football Club’ on the right. From the updated theme this is what I was trying to add:

<div class=”mk-header-bg <?php
    echo (($mk_options[‘header_size’] == ‘true’) ? ‘mk-background-stretch’ : ”); ?>”><div id=”svfc-site-title-addition”><h1 class=”svfc-site-title-addition”>Stanway Villa Football Club</h1></div></div>

Child theme header.php no matter what I do will not reflect changes in the frontend…

Front end url is:

https://www.stanwayvillafc.co.uk/

Amir Rather Support Team

Hey There

I see the Child Theme structure is too old, I have attached a new Child Theme zip please find the attachment and add your changes to it instead.

Waiting for your feedback 🙂

David Oliver

Hi Amir,

Thanks I have now managed to get the header looking as expected on website view.

Three further issues as I must admit I am struggling with the custom header designer:

• Seems impossible to drag elements from their panel to the row boxes
    • The custon header does not show up in mobile view at all
    • Top left of each screen is the word ‘test’ appearing twice. I cannot see where that is being generated.

We should be there once the above bits are sorted.

Thanks

David

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

To find out if the issue with Header Builder is from a plugin conflict we need to disable all third-party plugins do you authorize that?

Regards

David Oliver

Hi,

Yes please do proceed.

I’ve just checked again this morning and the frontend now seems to of screwed up further with the custrom header being in play.

Thanks

David

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I activated the plugin “Enable jQuery Migrate” and set “Legacy” version in the settings.

Now the elements in the Header Builder can be added.

Please check.

This issue will be fixed in the next theme update.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards.

David Oliver

I’ve just revisited this and its still not working for me. I’ve reverted to the default (non custom header) which just has the logo in. Essentially all I want is ‘Stanway Villa Football Club” in large text to the right of the logo.

Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Oliver

Hi,

This is working as expected now…

Thanks for your help on this.

Best wishes

David

Nodari Support Team

Thanks, David

Let us know if there is anything else 🙂

Best wishes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login