#135503 custom phrase in subject line to email link

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme custom phrase in subject line to email link

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

hello

very specific feature question

on my page i have an email link in TEXT EDITOR

when the user clicks on the emial link>> [email protected]

the mailto: email pops up

however there is no place to enter a SUBJECT line in the mailto:  field from what i can see in ELEMENTOR

anything i can do here?

Nodari Support Team

Hi John

Yes, its possible, yiu can even add predefined subject, cc or body text, take a look here:

Hope this helps

Regards

john tumelty

thanks

would i add this html in the elementor css / code widget on tha page >

or do i have to find a way to add this code to the email software ?

<span class=”token tag”><span class=”token punctuation”><</span>a <span class=”token attr-name”>href</span><span class=”token attr-value”><span class=”token punctuation”>=</span><span class=”token punctuation”>”</span>mailto:[email protected]?subject=Mail from Our Site<span class=”token punctuation”>”</span></span><span class=”token punctuation”>></span></span>Email Us<span class=”token tag”><span class=”token punctuation”></</span>a<span class=”token punctuation”>></span></span>

john tumelty

ie – can i add the code here ot make the emial open with a custom subject line ?

enclosed

Nodari Support Team

Hi John

No, not in css box, you can paste this text:

<a href="mailto:[email protected][email protected], [email protected], [email protected]&[email protected]&subject=Big%20News">Email Us</a>

in the text editor, in the HTML element, anywhere where there is a text field 🙂

Regards

john tumelty

forgive me as code make me dizzy

do i need to change these to anything specific

[email protected][email protected][email protected],

and where do i put the new words i want to change the subject line to?

Nodari Support Team

Hi John

No problem, you can ask anything here 🙂

Yes, you need to change them, those are just for example. you need to replace this text in the code: Big%20News with something else

Regards

john tumelty

ok,

below is my first go at code copying and pasting from the link you sent

can you check it for me:

im not sure what to put in the [[email protected]]  field..

im not sure what to put in the <span class=”token tag”><span class=”token punctuation”>></span></span>Email Us field..

i want the subject to say:  Let’s Connect

VERSION

<span class=”token tag”><span class=”token punctuation”><</span>a <span class=”token attr-name”>href</span><span class=”token attr-value”><span class=”token punctuation”>=</span><span class=”token punctuation”>”</span>mailto:[email protected]?subject=Mail from Our Site<span class=”token punctuation”>”</span></span><span class=”token punctuation”>></span></span>Email Us<span class=”token tag”><span class=”token punctuation”></</span>a<span class=”token punctuation”>></span></span>

MY VERSION:

<span class=”token tag”><span class=”token punctuation”><</span>a <span class=”token attr-name”>href</span><span class=”token attr-value”><span class=”token punctuation”>=</span><span class=”token punctuation”>”</span>mailto:[email protected]?subject=Let’s Connect<span class=”token punctuation”>”</span></span><span class=”token punctuation”>></span></span>Email Us<span class=”token tag”><span class=”token punctuation”></</span>a<span class=”token punctuation”>></span></span>

if this isnt right

woudld you mind just giving a line of code that i can cut and paste that has “Lets Connect” as subject at my http://www.jodigolda.com website ?

Nodari Support Team

Hi John

Actually its very simple, here it is code:

<a href="mailto:[email protected]?subject=Let’s Connect">Let’s Connect</a>

and this is the result, when you click on this link mail editor will open with a predefined subject Let’s Connect

john tumelty

still no subject line

screen grab enclosed

Nodari Support Team

Hi John

Well, you are still not using the method we discuss here: https://prnt.sc/2057gjl 🙂

I added it and now it works

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login