#138811 Custom post template not loading

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Custom post template not loading

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

for some reason the custom template assigned to a custom post type single doesn’t load. I updated all plugins and I tried to change the permalinks to a new structure and then back.

I also tried moving the site to a different server but no success.

Please help.

Thank you.

Nodari Support Team

Hi David

with this user role I cant check the setup of the custom post type and templates, can you please upgrade it to the Admin role?

Regards

David Heus

Hi Nodari,

sorry my bad. I’ve updated the role.

– David

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    David Heus
    Private
    Nodari Support Team
    Private
    David Heus
    Nodari Support Team

Hi David

I just added one of your team posts into the category (You named it team) and now it’s visible in the team archive: https://www.jcsportrevalidatie.nl/testflight/vestigingen/almere/

To be honest, your setup is quite complex, and I’m not sure what is your goal or what you want to have as a final result, can you tell me a little bit about it?

Thanks

Private
    David Heus
    Nodari Support Team

Hi David

I tried several different things cant make some big changes, David, can you please create a development version of the site (to keep current state safe) where I can test some changes?

Regards

Private
    David Heus
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi David,

After a couple of hours of investigation, I can not find the reason. However, I’m sure something is wrong with the Database. I went through your post type settings and realized you added two admin columns: Categories and an empty Meta field. I removed them and updated the post, and then none of the posts on the Vestigingen post type (in the staging website) is showing up. It makes me think that a record in the DB is corrupted. I believe at this point, recreating the post type and adding the entries again would be faster than finding what is wrong in the database. Thanks for your understanding.

Bests

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login