#133829 Custom post type (Jet Engine) = 404 when permalinks set to postname

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Custom post type (Jet Engine) = 404 when permalinks set to postname

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

After updating JetEngine, all of my custom posts are rendering 404. When I change the permalinks to anything BUT %postname% it works.

But of course I need the proper URL for SEO.

How can I fix this?

Thanks!

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please provide us with wp-admin and FTP (FTP host, FTP user, FTP password, FTP port) login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to check the issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Marco Chan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Marco

I’m unable to log in because of 2-factor authentification: https://prnt.sc/1wsvq7g please temporary disable it

P.s. make sure the post type you registered in jetEngine is not already used

Thanks

Marco Chan

Hi Nodari

I can’t turn off the 2 FA, it’s required by the web host. Can you please us this code to log in? 16997801

yes the post type is new.

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Marco Chan

Grr, I’m sorry about this Nodari. The code does expire after a while.

I will be online for the next 8 hours, if you can let me know next time you can log in and take a look, I can respond with the right code again.

Marco Chan

I figured out another method to login – please use this code 02374844 after you log in. It should work.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Marco

Thanks, I’m in the dashboard now, but looks like this is somehow related to your hosting since I was not able to find any cause in the Wp settings, can you please also provide FTP details? I was not able to install any plugin to browse files on the hosting, if you cant share FT details please install the WP file manager plugin

Regards

Marco Chan

Hi Nodari,

You can close this ticket now. I have resolved the issue.

Thank you for your help,

M.

Nodari Support Team

Marco, thank you for updating us

Have a good day

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login