#79312 Custom search results page

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Custom search results page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, first of all I love the theme and many possibilities it give me, as well as how easy it is to use.

But when it comes to the options to customise the search results page I’m underwhelmed and not impressed at all.
    The only customisation options available are the kind of post (post/page/item/work) and the number of results displayed. Changing text strings is possible, but let’s be honest more of an hassle then it should be, compared to the custom 404, post and archive pages.

I would love to see the search results page get the same options as the custom 404 and archive pages, e.g. build a template from scratch with Elementor. That way I can make it actually look like it really belongs to my website. I don’t know if this is already in the pipeline, or if there are other complicating factors, but I would really love to see this get build out to another great feature (and USP!) of Jupiter X.

With kind regards,

Yoeri

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Yoeri,

I understand your request and I will forward it to the team. Hopefully, it will be added in the future.

Thank you for the feature request 🙂

Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login