#135546 Customisation menu doesn’t appear anymore

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Customisation menu doesn’t appear anymore

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hey team,

I’m hoping you can help me out. Not sure if this is a WordPress or Jupiter problem. On other websites with a different template it still seems to work. On the website http://www.trainenbijfitwithus.nl in the back-end the option to customise the navigation menu won’t show. It’s just a blank page. Find attached screenshot. Anything you can do/help?

Thank you, Sylvia

Nodari Support Team

Hi Sylvia

There is a JS error on the page but it says nothing, plugin troubleshooting will reveal whether this is a theme or WordPress, can you please deactivate all your third-party plugins and check again? If you give me permission I will do this for you

Regards

Sylvia Faasse

Hi Nodari,

Thanks for your reply. I’m happy for you to do this and let me know what you think I’ve backed up the website šŸ™‚

Nodari Support Team

Hi Silvia

Thanks šŸ™‚

The problem appears to be in the theme, it exists even on deactivated plugins, I’ve sent this ticket to my supervisor and he will review it as soon as possible, stay tuned we will update you

Regards

Sylvia Faasse

Hi Nodari,

Ok thank you!

Nodari Support Team

Silvya, I’m back with some news, can you please downgrade the PHP version from 8.0 to version 7.4. ? Jupiter has issues with PHP 8 at the moment

Regards

Sylvia Faasse

Sorry I missed this message! Ok will do and let you know.

Nodari Support Team

No prob in delay šŸ™‚

Make this changes and let me know if you still need any assistance

Regards

Private
    Sylvia Faasse
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Sylvia,

That error must be something else. The issue with the menus is related to your PHP version. It shouldn’t cause an error on your homepage if you downgrade the PHP to 7.4. Can you please share your cPanel credentials in the next PRIVATE reply so we investigate what is wrong?

Bests

Private
    Sylvia Faasse
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sylvia Faasse

Oh actually I think I fixed it myself! Thanks for the help though.

Amir Rather Support Team

Glad to hear that.

Thank you for informing us šŸ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login