#81896 Customisation of my website footer

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Customisation of my website footer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I’m currently designing a new website and am having trouble setting up the footer as in the design approved by my customer.

Please find enclosed a screenshot of what I currently have and what I’d need to get. You can also view the approved design here: https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/7PYM989QEJW#/screens/430340725_WEB_SDVL-01

I am also enclosing the picture of the leaf I need to insert (I can’t find a way to do so).

Thank you for your help!

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Well, there is an option in the theme on how to add footer background images, but in this case, you need something custom, not a general approach to the tasks, so, this may require some sort of the customization, one idea I have is to set bg image manually, try this:

#mk-footer {
        background-image: url("link_to_image");
        background-size: contain;
        background-position: left center;
    }

but this code might be a not final one and your footer layout also might require customization to meet the design approved by the client, this leaf color is also not the correct color, also I see there are other footer elements that need to be placed, for sure there are designer works as well

For custom work take a look at the Hire us menu on this page

Hope this helps a little bit 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login