#131676 Customization Support

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Customization Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello There,

I would need your guidance on below;

1. Needed to update email address in “Request for Call Back” Popup form.
    2. Needed to change website logo at title area.

Expecting your prompt support as usual.

Thanks.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Shajahan,

Needed to update email address in “Request for Call Back” Popup form.
    I’m not sure which popup you are pointing to, but if you are pointing to our demo template popups, they are all made via Jet Popup and in case there is a button inside the popup, you need to edit the popup template and edit that button and change the email to whatever you want. It’s all about content editing.

https://crocoblock.com/knowledge-base/articles/jetpopup-style-settings-overview/

I recommend you to make sure you are familiar with Elementor. Please check this article once:

Since your question looks like a misunderstanding of how our template works, I recommend you to check the above article to get familiar with the theme and Elementor the most.

Needed to change website logo at title area.

Again I’m not sure which logo at the title area, so I can not advise properly. However, this is how we change the logos:

Best regards

Shajahan

Thanks for your reply.

Please note that;

The second request has been done by myself.

Update email address in “Request for Call Back” Popup form. 

Yes it pointing to your demo template popups, let me try again with your tutorial.

Thanks,

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

Let us know if you need further assistance, if yes please come back with the access details of your website and we will show you exact place

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login