#114160 Customize email template sent by Form Builder

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Customize email template sent by Form Builder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi ArtBees..

I have read this article:

But still have a couple of questions:

1. How can I edit the email structure/template sent by the form?
      CF7 gives you that option, but how does this work with the Form Builder?
      The default email received is missing some elements.
    2. What is the proposed way to create autoresponders (actually, a confirmation email that “we received your email and will be in touch soon..”) for the form specifically?

Kind thanks in advance

Vasileios

Nodari Support Team

Good morning Vasileios and thank you for the question

1. I’m sorry but there is no option to preformat content of the data sent through the Form widget, it will be delivered as raw text into your mailbox
    2. There is no such option but you may use Redirect action in the setting and redirect the user to the predesigned page with any text you want to show to your users: https://prnt.sc/114hoqe

If you still have any questions let me know

vmavrikios

Hi Nodari..

1. Well ..the email sent has a structure, so there must be a file somewhere that defines what info is sent over.
      Maybe the Form widget does not give you the option (which is a pity, since dynamic tags are available) but there should be a file I could possibly customise and add to my child theme.
    2. Interesting.. will check.
      Maybe the server or Mailchimp offers autoresponders.. generic or specific.
      Will also check.
      But I thought to ask you guys first.
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Sorry for a delay.

It requires additional customization which is beyond our basic support scope.

You can contact WPDone team https://wpdone.artbees.net/estimate-a-project/ and create a task for them.

Or use Contact Form 7 plugin to edit the template.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login