#134485 Customize webshop woocommerce

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Customize webshop woocommerce

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have some troubles with my webshop (woocommerce).

1. I can’t change the quick cart view (font + colors). I don’t see the option to do this in customizer since I found shopping cart bij product page but not the one on the right when you click on the shopping cart above. See picture. You can see that the buttons of ‘afrekenen’ f.e. are still grey and the font is not the same as the rest of the site. I’d like to change the colors and the font. Also is the ‘shopping cart’ still in English.
    2. The translation of woocommerce in some occasions still in English. I’ve attached pictures to show this to you. I can’t find where I can change it since everything through locotranslate is translated into Dutch and woocommerce should automatically be in Dutch if my wordpress is.
    3. I’d like to change the color of the ‘in winkelmand’ on the product page, but I don’t see the option in customizer. Now the color is blue and it has to be in the color of my site.

Many thanks for your help!

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello There

1) I add the JS code in Control Panel > Settings to change the Translation. For styling try the below CSS:

.elementor-menu-cart__footer-buttons a {
        background-color: #ffff00 !important;
        color: #000 !important;
    }
    .elementor-menu-cart__footer-buttons a:hover {
        background-color: #ffff0f !important;
        color: #fff !important;
    }

2) The Button can be styled in Customize > Woocommerce > Product List > Add to cart https://take.ms/sEDLU

vandijckdebbie-5a3a8bfb

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

About the translation. Shopping cart is indeed translated to ‘Winkelwagen’ but I also need translations for following:

• Shop page and thus in the product list:

‘Search Products…’ needs to be ‘zoek producten’ or you can just remove the title since it’s already correct translated in the button. Link to the page I mean: Shop – Goestingske

‘Category’ needs to be ‘Categorie’

‘Continue Shopping’ needs to be ‘Verder winkelen’

‘Update cart’ needs to be ‘Winkelkarretje aanpassen’

‘Coupon code’ needs to be ‘Kortingscode’

‘Apply Coupon’ needs to be ‘Kortingscode toepassen’

‘Yes, I’m ok with you sending me additional newsletter and email content’ needs to be ‘Ja, je mag me contacteren voor de nieuwsbrief en andere marketing doeleinden’

‘Continue Shopping’ needs to be ‘Verder winkelen’

About the Quick view shopping cart – thank you for the CSS. The color is changed, but I still need to change the font to ‘Josefin Sans’ of the shopping cart title and afrekenen and bestelling plaatsen.

Thanks for your help.

Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login