#135755 Direct links (URL) and dynamic page with LISTING elements

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Direct links (URL) and dynamic page with LISTING elements

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello

I have created a website based on Jupiter X theme with crocoblock plugins. The page has Single and Archive PAGE and Listing PAGE elements.

Currently in the wordpress cockpit settings, in the direct links tab the direct links type is set to simple, as this works and does not display 404 errors in the custom SINGLE PAGE.

I want the direct links to be set to “post name” type so that SEO works properly and the URLs are readable by users.

Unfortunately after I set the direct links to the URL type “post name” (https://cartecwarsztat.pl/post-name/) a 404 error appears on the product subpages (custom Single Page with template).

Please help, I care about the names of the entries (posts) in the URL. What are the possibilities?

domain: cartecwarsztat.pl

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

There are several things to check, most probably your custom posts are conflicts with each other or with the category, I can check this for you, please provide access details to your website in a PRIVATE reply and we will check it

Regards

Private
    daniolodaq-f06002bd
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    daniolodaq-f06002bd

Hi there

Thank you Nodari for your help on this, I overlooked a rather important point with the post type slug šŸ˜®
    I am strongly satisfied with your help, the direct links now work properly.

I consider the problem solved

Nodari Support Team

Thank you so much for your kind words šŸ™‚

Have a great weekend

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login