#132061 Displaying posts from specific categories (doesn’t work)

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Displaying posts from specific categories (doesn’t work)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, as per the title I would like to show posts belonging to specific categories, but it seems that something is not working properly.

I followed the directions in this article:
    https://themes.artbees.net/docs/displaying-posts-from-specific-categories-in-posts-carousel/

Unfortunately, however, it does not work like that, as I do not find the selection of categories, as I would have expected, but only the one for the author!

How is this possible? Can you help me to understand?

The problem is with the carousel on the Home Page where you see the post “Great Idris Editorial Title” below the title:
    “IF A GOOD DAY IS SEEN IN THE MORNING…. by Marco Venditti”

Thanks, best regards.

Daniele A.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

The Article and settings you see are for post Carousel while you’ve added Posts Widget on the page which doesn’t have the Category Filter at the moment.

I suggest you use the Smart Posts List instead https://take.ms/9CIsv has the Filter option.

Regards

daniele.amille-f865198f

Hi Amir, thanks for your support.

Sorry, I’ve done several tests and wrongly sent the screenshot.

The same thing happens with Carousel as well, see for yourself.

There is only the Authors option, I don’t know why…

Thanks

Daniele

daniele.amille-f865198f

However Smart Post I think it can still fit the purpose.

I will try this one.

Thanks again!

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome:)

clevleen-eec58efa

Hi, I have exactly the same problem – I would like to try the Smart Post solution as suggested above.

However… I don’t see the Smart Post widget in my Elementor. Is there any plugin needed to use that widget type? What do I need to do to use Smart Post widget?

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello @clevleen-eec58efa,

You need to install the JetBlog for Elementor plugin to be able to use the Smart Posts List widget.

The plugin can be installed via the Jupiter X > Control Panel > Plugins section.

Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login