#126663 duplicate products

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme duplicate products

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

We recently migrated our clients site from staging to live and have noticed an issue with the shop. For some reason, some products are showing twice, and other products aren’t showing at all.

If you take a look at the ‘wood paint’ category (here: https://thorndown.co.uk/product-category/wood-paint/) then click ‘load more’ you can see the ‘Bilberry Blue Wood Paint’ twice. This is just one example of many.

Also, if you take a look in the backend of the site for the ‘Limestone Wood Paint’ product you will see that it is in the wood paint category but it does not show on the shop page. Again, this is just one of many.

Could you please take a look at this and let me know how we can get this sorted asap?

Login details are included so that you can take a look.

Many thanks.

Amir Rather Support Team

I can see the problem, we need to disable all the 3rd party plugins on your site except the required ones to see if it’s a plugin conflict issue, do you allow us to do this?

Also, there are Mixed Content errors on the console, You need to make sure that all the links on your content refer to the HTTPS version. A good 3rd party plugin to do the test is the SSL Insecure Content Fixer plugin.

Please make sure you already backed up your whole site first.

Thank you.

Marc Eggleton

Hello,

Feel free to test this on our staging domain here: https://staging.thorndown.co.uk/

Login details are the same.

This site is not identical to the live version, but with that said, the issue is still on here so hopefully we can get it fixed on here then replicate the fix on the live site.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Marc,

My colleague Tatyana and I were debugging this issue for hours, and we actually narrowed down the issue to a line of code that is related to our Load More button in the Customizer, so we have escalated this to our developers. It will take up to 72 hours until the proper developer investigates this. We noticed that this issue won’t happen if you use the old pagination style, so, meanwhile, you may want to switch to the old pagination instead of load more. I will update you as soon as we get any info from our developers. Thanks for being patient and for your understanding.

Bests

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Marc,

I got informed that our developers have applied a fix to your staging website, so your product loop should load correctly here:

https://staging.thorndown.co.uk/product-category/wood-paint/

In case you can confirm it, the fix is only applied to the jupiterx-core plugin. So, you just need to simply move the wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/ folder from your staging website to the live website. Unfortunately, this fix won’t be included in the next update of Jupiter X Core, because there is an update coming already. So, if you can’t wait for the next update after that and updated your jupiterx-core plugin after the coming update and needed to apply the fix again, please let me know. (The fix is provided within multiple files and would be complicated so it would be easier if we apply it for you). Thanks for your understanding and your patience.

Bests

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login