#42339 Dynamically list WooCommerce products on custom post type pages

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Dynamically list WooCommerce products on custom post type pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello

I would like to create the custom post type of ‘Artist’, and for each artist page list WooCommerce products from that artist. Is this possible using Jupiter and the Jet plugins and can you suggest how I might approach this?

Many thanks

Matt

Nodari Support Team

Hi Matt

“and for each artist page list WooCommerce products from that artist” – What about to create categories in Woocommerce products for each artist? then you will be able to filter them by categories for each artist…

Did it miss something? Matt, please add little bit more details šŸ™‚

Matt Jelfs

Hello and thank you very much for your reply.

Yes, that would be a simpler way to do it, but I wanted to keep categories separate for other ways we might filter products, like the format of the art e.g. poster, post card etc.

I thought it would be more elegant to use custom post types for the Artists instead of categories.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Matt

Well, yes, this is possible as well, in this case, you have to create custom post type Artist and then under the categories of this new post type you have to create artists in categories, then when you create a new page you will be able to call any artists from Artist custom post type šŸ™‚

To achieve this goal you need a good knowledge of how JetEngine works, please take a look at their documentation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login