#131006 Edge browser on Windows machine – Scrolling issues

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Edge browser on Windows machine – Scrolling issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Good morning

We have noticed on a windows machine using edge browser, when you scroll, the page skips or jumps around a bit. It does also do this on chrome, but its much less noticable. On a mac, there doesn’t seem to be an issue at all.

Thanks,

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi David,

Thanks for your report. I can guess that this is referring to the parallax scroll effect in the middle of your page. By any chance, can you disable the parallax scrolling effect on the background image (get in touch section) and see if the issue persists on Edge browser?

Bests

David Harris

Hi Moshin,

I tried that before contacting yourselves, but unfortunatley it didn’t help 🙂

Thanks

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi David,

My apologies, but I have difficulties replicating the issue. I tried Edge on windows and can’t see any difference with the Mac version. All seem to be working fine. Yes, there is a very tiny scrolling glitch when it reaches the fixed scroll part, but it’s hardly recognizable. Rather than this, I still can not see the issue so I need to advise in the blind:

Please duplicate the page, then remove the sections one by one and see on which one do you have the issue. This would shed up some light and will direct you to the issue. Since it is happening on your end, we may need your help like this to detect the issue.

Best regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login