#77469 edge slider and tab slides not working

Landing Forums The Ken WordPress Theme edge slider and tab slides not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

The theme has been running fine for a few years but now the edge slider and tab slider have stopped working? Also some page content is not showing on the homepage?

The theme is up to date, as are WordPress and other plugins. I’ve turned the theme off/on but still the issue persists. I’ve also tried turning off all plugins but still the same.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Alexander Support Team

Hello,

Would you mind to provide us with FTP (FTP host, FTP user, FTP password, FTP port) login details in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to check the issue?

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Mark Narusson
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Mark,

I can see some JS errors in the console and I suspect that is the reason for the issue.

When exactly did this issue happen?

Did it happen after you updated something? If yes, what exactly were you trying to update after which this issue happened?

To debug this further, could you please allow me to disable the plugins/theme temporarily?

Also, the FTP details that you shared are showing an error:

Command: USER *******
    Response: 331 User ****** OK. Password required
    Command: PASS ***************
    Response: 530 Login authentication failed
    Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

Regards.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Danish Iqbal.
    Private
    Mark Narusson

Hello Mark,

The issue was happening because of 3 things:

1 – You were using the original version of WPBakery which is not compatible with the theme. The theme is compatible with the modified version of WPBakery. I activated the modified version of the WPbakery. It shows an update notice, please ignore that.

2 – WP 5.5 was triggering some JS errors. I have downgraded the WP to 5.4.2 till we make the theme compatible with WP 5.5

3 – Your child theme does not seem to be fully compatible with the latest version of the theme. I activated the parent theme and the slider and the content is showing fine now.

Please re-check your child theme code and make it compatible with the latest version of the theme.

Please check the site and let me know.

Regards.

Mark Narusson

Super thanks for fixing those items

Mark

Private
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login