#131066 Education licensing?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Education licensing?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,
    <div class=”mb_sig”>Sent this already to your info address but have ticketed it here just incase it is missed.</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>I’m a long term user of JupiterX and have 5 licenses and active support.</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>I teach web design at Torrens University in Australia (torrens.edu.au) to about 50 postgraduate students a year in a Graduate Certificate of UI/UX which is an intensive and industry-focused course. Many of these students are already successful designers and in the industry and seeking to transition from print and other more traditional media and IT skills to web design and CMS-based approaches.</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>As I am already demonstrating JupiterX and Elementor to students, I was wondering if you had any kind of educational pricing or whether any preferential deal could be discussed, and/or set up so I send my students exclusively to you (cause I love working with Jupiter and Elementor!).</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>Happy to discuss or give further information if you require it.</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>Kind regards,</div>
    <div>Leo Martyn</div>

Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Leo Martyn

Thanks Amir 🙂

Nodari Support Team

Thank you for understanding us Leo

Keep an eye on discounts, usually companies urn discounts on major discount days like Black Friday, new year and so on 😉

Regards

Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login