#80565 Elementer and JET contact forms do not work.

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Elementer and JET contact forms do not work.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Somehow
    Elementer and JET contact forms do not work.

I tried Easy WP SMTP.

However, if I set it, I cannot use it because the email notification from Woocommerce will not come.

Please tell me how to use the contact form.

Rapha

Nodari Support Team

Hello Rapha, hope you are doing well 🙂

Yes we are aware, this problem is already reported and after review, we marked it with high priority, it will be fixed for the next update, stay tuned, and thank you for patience

Best regards

Raphael Aquila KOSEKI

Hi,

Please let me know if it is resolved.

Maybe it’s related,

Fetching with Instagram hashtags is also a problem on multiple sites.

It used to be normal.

Please give me this information as well.

Nodari Support Team

Hello Raphael

We are about to release Raven update for today or max for tomorrow, so, stay tuned and check the update in the Jupiter X control panel > updates
    Instagram – can you tell me more about this? can you show me? is this part of our template? where can I see them? yet we have not received such report, so it needs to be investigated

Adrienne Grace

I just wanted to add my voice to say I’m having the same issue with Elementor forms, as well. I did try reverting to Elementor 2.9.14, added a second form, published, tested, then removed the second form as someone named Daniel suggested. That got the form to submit and the confirmation email even sends to the person now, but the actual email to the client doesn’t trigger, nor does the cc trigger.

I did try deactivating Google analytics and Jetpack plug-ins, but that made no difference that I can tell.

Hope that helps the programmers decipher the issue!

— Adrienne Grace

Nodari Support Team

Hi Adrienne

We will release a new update of the Raven plugin soon, but before this, I will share it for you here, please replace your existing raven plugin with this

Private
    Raphael Aquila KOSEKI
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Raphael Aquila KOSEKI
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hello Raphael

Can you please upload your screenshots again? where can I see the Instagram section on your site? can’t see them on the homepage

Raphael Aquila KOSEKI

Hi,

Here

I used to be able to display it properly.

Raphael Aquila KOSEKI

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Can’t you attach there  [png]?

https://prntscr.com/uk1gc9

https://prntscr.com/uk1gca

</p>

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login