#45846 [Elementor] Add Current Date Time option to Raven

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme [Elementor] Add Current Date Time option to Raven

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Apparently Elementor Pro includes the option to add the “Current Date Time” where the Dynamic option is enable.

This would be useful to include the current year in the copyright section, for instance.

Here there are screenshots of this option: https://zpat.com/elementor-dynamic-current-year-footer-elementor/

Could you accomplish something similar with Raven? are you able to add this option in the Dynamic menu?
    <div id=”gtx-trans” style=”position: absolute; left: 736px; top: 158px;”>
    <div class=”gtx-trans-icon”></div>
    </div>

Ivan

In the same Dynamic option, it would be useful to have a way of selecting an internal URL (page, post, etc.) on the Link fields of Elementor elements.

This will allow to propagate changes in internal URLs to the Elementor fields.

Amir Rather Support Team

The Date shortcode is being added to the Raven its currently in development.

Regards

Ivan

Excellent! ๐Ÿ‘

and what about the links?

Nodari Support Team

Hi Ivan

Sorry, but not clearly understood your point of view about the links, can you tell me a little bit more?

Ivan

I attached some screenshots.

Several elements from Elementor do not have a Dynamic option to select an internal link in the “Link” field.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Ivan

Ok, got it ๐Ÿ™‚

Well, that option is Elementor territory, I think this is a good idea but first of all, Elementor needs to add this feature rather than we, get in touch with them at WordPress.org for this feature, probably they can offer something else or they will add it in the feature request

Ivan

Ok, thanks!

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome.

Feel free to create a new topic if you have any other questions.

Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login