#78282 Elementor Data Updater – Fatal Error

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Elementor Data Updater – Fatal Error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello! I was updating my site today when I run into a Fatal Error caused by the Elementor Data Updater, included in your Jupiter X theme. I honestly have no idea how to solve this and both WordPress and GoDaddy are pointing at your plugin/theme as the one creating this bug.

This is the Fatal Error screen I’m getting:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Elementor\Core\DocumentTypes\Post::add_repeater_row() in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/upgrade/upgrades.php:743 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/upgrade/upgrades.php(881): Elementor\Core\Upgrade\Upgrades::Elementor\Core\Upgrade\{closure}(’44’) #1 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/upgrade/upgrades.php(751): Elementor\Core\Upgrade\Upgrades::move_settings_to_kit(Object(Closure), Object(Elementor\Core\Upgrade\Updater)) #2 [internal function]: Elementor\Core\Upgrade\Upgrades::_v_3_0_0_move_default_colors_to_kit(Object(Elementor\Core\Upgrade\Updater)) #3 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/background-task.php(277): call_user_func(Array, Object(Elementor\Core\Upgrade\Updater)) #4 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/background-task.php(181): Elementor\Core\Base\Background_Task->task(Array) #5 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/background-task.php(136): Elementor\Core\Base\Background_Task->hand in <b>/var/www/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/upgrade/upgrades.php</b> on line <b>743</b>
    <div class=”wp-die-message”>

There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

</div>

Please advice on how to solve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

This problem is caused by the Elementor 3+ version, we don’t recommend to update it yet, please downgrade to the previous stable version of Elementor which is 2.9.14 until we make the version 3 compatible with the theme.

We are still testing the theme with Elementor 3 and in fact, the other plugin developers are also still testing it.

You can use this method to downgrade it: https://docs.elementor.com/article/382-rolling-back-to-a-previous-version-of-elementor

Let me know if downgrading fixes the issue. Please take a full backup of the site including the database before downgrading.

Regards

Private
    Fidel Jimenez
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hello Fidel

You will see update right in the WordPress update page, and in the Jupiter X options panel > updates, also, you are able to see release notes here on this page: https://themes.artbees.net/support/jupiterx/release-notes/

Stay tuned, we are on the finishing stage to create a new update package,

Sorry for this inconvenience,

Mark Ian Saclot

I got the same problem.. but not all of the website… some of my JupiterX website don’t get any problems.. some have and got stuck at ”

Elementor Data Updater – Database update process is running in the background.”

any reason why?

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hi Mark,

Did you update WordPress to the latest version?

Try to install this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/enable-jquery-migrate-helper/ as WordPress removed jquery support and it may cause problems.

Thank you.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login