#135045 Elementor going to safe mode and unable to remove ADVERTISE BANNER

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Elementor going to safe mode and unable to remove ADVERTISE BANNER

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to edit my pages but Elementor showing me an error of safe mode due to which I’m unable to edit my pages. And I’m also uble to remove the jupiterx advertise banner form my website

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Yes, I see the problem, it happens not on all pages, can you please also provide FTP access details in a PRIVATE reply?

Regards

Private
    Akt.chauhan09-018d4937
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hello There

Did you recently upgrade to PHP Version 8.0.11

I suspect that is causing the issue, could you please get the PHP version downgraded below v8?

Maybe Elementor is not compatible with it yet.

Regards

Private
    Akt.chauhan09-018d4937
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi There,

My apologies, but right now when I’m checking your website, I can see the Elementor works fine. But when I check the plugins page, almost all of plugins are deactivated. Did you deactivate them yourself? Most probably the issue is a plugin conflict. If you found the faulty plugin, then keep that deactivated or contact the plugin author. If you don’t know which plugin is causing it, try to activate the plugins one by one and see which one will cause the issue.

Best regards

Private
    Akt.chauhan09-018d4937
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

I could see the issue on the homepage. However, once I switched the “Switch Editor Loader Method” to “Enabled” the issue appeared to be resolved. Can you please check that? This option exists on Elementor -> Settings -> Advanced. You can edit your homepage now.

Bests

Akt.chauhan09-018d4937

Lifestyle – The WealthyNdian- A True Perspective I there I’m facing the fatal error in my categories menu we have only one category in my  menu which  is a lifestyle

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

Please check again, I just saved some settings again and it worked, now you don’t have that error message anymore

Regards

Akt.chauhan09-018d4937

I want to group my post categories wise in the pages but it’s showing all categories posted in the pages, I am unable to find sort options according to my categories wise.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there!

If you mean the filter by categories option in the Posts Widget? It is a known bug in the current version of Jupiter X, kindly downgrade the Elementor to v3.3 and it will be resolved. Actually, the bug is now fixed, and the fix will be available in the next update.

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login