#129283 Elementor (module) button not working after update

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Elementor (module) button not working after update

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Dear reader,

After the latest software updates the marked button doesn’t work anymore. Pls see screenshot.

any idea how i can fix this? Alteady tried deactivating and activating all my plugins.

pls help.

Regards Roel

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

I just updated the Elementor and now the Editor is working correctly https://take.ms/X7bNH

Regards

Michael Lindsay

I have exactly the same issue but updating didn’t seem to fix it in my case.

Amir Rather Support Team

@Michael Lindsay

Could you please send over your site URL and administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Regards

Private
    Michael Lindsay
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Michael

Yes, I see the problem, can you please deactivate all your third-party plugins? leave the only theme recommended plugins and check again, if you see widgets again start activating plugins one by one until you spot conflicting plugins.
    If you allow us to do this troubleshooting let us know and we will perform this test

Thanks in adavnce

Roel Oortgiesen

Hello A<span class=”bbp-author-name”>mir</span>,

For me it is still not working, it seems to be working in the screenshot you send. But when I open the home-page in Elementro I dont see the option to choose a module. Pls see screenshot, I check with multiple browsers.

Can you pls check again?

Regards
    Roel

Nodari Support Team

Hi Roel

From what I know this is a bug in the latest version of Elementor, downgrade to a stable 3.3 version is a solution but would be great if you provide access details to your website, I will check if this is a true

Regards

Roel Oortgiesen

Hello Nodari,

No idea what has changed but it seems to be working again.

Regards,
    Roel

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Roel,

Actually, our developers were working on this issue and they noticed because of an old Transient, this issue was happening. They believe that a third-party plugin is hooking into the “Elementor Remote Library” transient and it contains some corrupted data, and that was causing it. Removing that transient resolved the issue.

Bests

Roel Oortgiesen

Hello Mohsin,

I now have the exacte same problem on another website. I don’t see the ‘Module’ button in Elementor. How can I resolve this transient? I already downgrade 5 times to lower Elementor versions but this did not resolve the problem.

Hope to hear!

Regards,
    Roel

Amir Rather Support Team

You need to install and activate a “Transient Manager” plugin and remove all the transients. “Elementor Remote Library” transient is one of them.

Regards

Private
    Roel Oortgiesen
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Roel,

You needed to deactivate the Raven plugin first and then remove the transients. Please do not keep the Raven active as it’s already merged with the Jupiter X Core plugin and you don’t need it anymore.

Best regards

Roel Oortgiesen

Hello Mohsin,

Thanks! And I didn’t know the Raven plugin was unnecessary I deactivated it on all my sites.

Regards,
    Roel

Hi Roel,

So can you confirm that the issue is fixed now? After the deactivation, you still need to clear your transients using a Transient Manager plugin.

Bests

Roel Oortgiesen

Hello Mohsin,

Yes it is fixed now on all my websites.
    After deactivation and using a Transient Manager plugin.

Cheers!

Glad to hear that 🙂 Much appreciated the confirmation. I close this topic for now.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login