#138661 Elementor Pro, Jet Engine and JupiterX issues

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Elementor Pro, Jet Engine and JupiterX issues

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I’m having issues with the Elementor style panel disappearing when dynamic elements are used in template (Jet Engine). Both Elementor and Crocobloc have refused to help me since they state that it’s a ‘theme issue’. First, can/will you help look into this? Second, are the crocobloc plugins a part of my Jupiter X license agreement or do I need to purchase a license from them separately? It appears that they are a part of the JupiterX purchase package.

The issue can be seen either by the attached screen shots or please login to admin panel via the creds. below.

Thanks!

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

Did you delete everything or what I don’t see any content now? https://take.ms/2o7XU

Please provide the direct URL of the elementor template so we could test it.

Regards

Private
    Bill Mann
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi there

I can clearly see the style tab of all the dynamic widgets in the template, they are working without any issues for me, here is a screenshot:
    https://monosnap.com/file/uGwntiZpK3zb1PrFH1l92ohKKvx0aK
    Are you using any browser extensions? can you please try it from the Incognito mode?

Regards

Private
    Bill Mann
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Bill,

So sorry but I also can not see the issue. Attached is a video of what I’m doing to reproduce the issue but I fail to replicate it no matter how many times I try.

By any chance, could you list out your browser extensions?

Best regards

Private
    Bill Mann
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Bill,

Unfortunately, the Screencastify link is not showing any item. It says your video will be ready soon. Can you please attach your video in a zip file to your next reply?

I also checked again multiple times, via Safari and Chrome. Both were working fine after moving out from the template and getting back to it. The style tab was working just fine. You know, last time I saw this issue on a user website, it was happening because one of the fields on the elementor widgets had an invalid character inside it. I was wondering maybe you are entering something invalid in one of the fields or maybe your keyboard is not standard or there is a key logger or malware running on your computer that does make invalid characters when you enter them. However, there is no chance to make sure about it. I needed the video to check for this possibility. Can you also use another PC to check it out?

Bests

Private
    Bill Mann
    Private
    Bill Mann
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello Bill,

We are glad to know you found a solution.

Thank you for informing.

Feel free to contact us if our further assistance is needed.

Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login