#129179 Elementor splash screen loop

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Elementor splash screen loop

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Elementor is looping on the splash screen when I try to edit the home page. Works fine on the 404 page.

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please provide the FTP details(in a private reply) so that we can check the error logs for any error and try to provide a solution?

FTP Host:
    FTP Username:
    FTP Password:
    FTP Port:

Waiting for your reply.

Private
    connect-9df5732c
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please contact your hosting provider support and ask them to enable zlib.output_compression module.

It may help if your server has limited resources.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

connect-9df5732c

I inquired about this, but they don’t see that option. Additionally, I have a screenshot of the list of things I can enable. Any of these helpful?

Amir Rather Support Team
    connect-9df5732c

I had it enabled, but didn’t fix it. What other things can I try?

connect-9df5732c

Any additional suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

After a long investigation, I should say that this issue has nothing to do with the theme or any of our plugins. You can make sure by deactivating the theme and Jupiter X Core plugin. If you even create a blank page, you can not save it because it will through an error. I guess it might be related to missing the iconv library among your PHP modules. It’s one of the required modules for WordPress and elementor and you can see it’s missing on Tools -> Site Health -> System Info -> Server. Please contact your web host and ask to add iconv module to your PHP. I don’t see it among the list of available modules of your web host as you showed it in your screenshot.

Bests

Private
    connect-9df5732c
    connect-9df5732c

Regarding that last error, the hosting company fixed that one. Now just need to resolve the Elementor issue. I’m trying to see if I can get the hosting company to help.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Please let the hosting company know that there is a log viewer on Jupiter -> Control Panel -> Tools -> Logs that can help to detect the WordPress issues. Currently, it is still showing the zlib error. You can clear the logs there and then try to save a page to reproduce the same error.

Bests

Private
    connect-9df5732c
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I checked the editor on the live site and was able to open it for the home page https://prnt.sc/1qlqbw7 .

Have you made any changes and fixed the issue?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

connect-9df5732c

Hi Alexander,

It’s working! Great. Must have been related to the zlib issue.

The only other thing I’m struggling with now is the 404 page. It’s not showing the theme version of the page. Any recommendations to fix this? It should look like the attached.

Private
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login