#135765 Elementor template responsive broken

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Elementor template responsive broken

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

<p class=”p1″>Hi,</p>
    <p class=”p1″>I am having some issues with the elementor template for all location pages.</p>
    <p class=”p1″>I used the “Theater Salon” template as base for this website. I saw there was a function to add shows apart from the pages. This was what I was looking for so I used it for locations. I also changed the Elementor template for these locations to what needs to be shown, but for some reason the template responsive versions don’t work in the frontend. On tablet and mobile the content stays at the left of your screen. But in elementor I gave it some padding and it looks good. This is only happening with the location template.</p>
    <p class=”p1″>I tried creating a new template from scratch and linked this template through customizer but the same issue appears. Also adding 100px padding on the left doesn’t change the frontend. Logo is really big too.</p>
    <p class=”p1″>Is there something I need to change in some settings somewhere? Or is the responsive version broken here?</p>

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Brainy,

Not sure what was wrong, but after regenerating the assets through Elementor -> Tools, the issue is resolved. I believe the automatic regeneration of assets did not happen or something is preventing it in your Elementor. If you saw a similar issue, the first thing to try is to regenerate the assets from Elementor -> Tools.

Best regards

Brainy Cloud

Hi Mohsin,

Thank you! Works great now. I will keep that in mind next time.

Thanks again!

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

You are most welcome 🙂

Bests

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login