#132050 Elementor template translated with Polylang in widget sidebar area

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Elementor template translated with Polylang in widget sidebar area

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I created sidebar templates with Elementor and using shortcode put it in both widget area for sidebars. Now, my website is multilingual and I’m having trouble with displaying proper translated (using Polylang for translation) template. For every language, I used shortcode with template ID that belongs to language I want to use, but it’s always displaying only one language (the last shortcode I put in widget area regardless of language I edit) throughout whole website. Is there any solution for this?

Thank you.

Regards.

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your site URL, the page URL where it is added and administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on?

Regards

Private
    ddesabot-e30a56cc
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

Let me explain what is happening here.

1 – You don’t need to use your Elementor template inside a sidebar and then assign it in your portfolio single template. You can directly use the “Shortcode” widget inside your portfolio single-page template and avoid using the Sidebar widget. This will make your page a little bit faster.

2 – Since you are using a shortcode and you are specifying the ID of the template, Elementor will render that template specifically and not the translated version of it.

3 – If you want to translate the portfolio single page template, you need to create another template, and change the sidebar template ID inside it, and set it for the other language through customizer. It means that you need to duplicate your Portfolio template and assign the translated version of sidebar (or directly use the template shortcode) inside it and assign it through the customizer settings.

That’s how it works.

Hope it helps 🙂

Bests

ddesabot-e30a56cc

Hi, okay, got it.

Thanks for all the help!

Best regards

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome.

Feel free to create a new topic if you have any other questions.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login