#78019 Elementor update issues

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Elementor update issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have just updated the Elementor plugin and now have page editing issues. When a new widget/section is created using the drag widget function at the bottom of the editing area and then dragged to the position between other widgets it loses any inner section elements applied to it and its column structure. in addition it has alos become hard to position any new widget without it trying to merge with content above or below it.

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello there,

I checked your site and I see that you have updated to Elementor 3 which we do not recommend yet. Although I didn’t check or validate the issue yet but I suspect the issue could be happening because of Elementor 3.

We are still testing the theme with Elementor 3 and in fact, the other plugin developers are also still testing it. Please downgrade to the previous stable version of Elementor which is 2.9.14 until we make the version 3 compatible with the theme.

Let me know if downgrading fixes the issue. Please take a full backup of the site including the database before downgrading.

Regards.

developer-b24ce30b

How do you downgrade to a previous version?

Amir Rather Support Team
    developer-b24ce30b

Thank you, that appears to have fixed it for now. Will Artbees announce when it is safe use the latest version?

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You’re welcome.

Yes, you’ll see the notice in the changelog https://themes.artbees.net/support/jupiterx/release-notes/ .

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login