#136048 Elementor widgets and button disappear after update to Jupiter X

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Elementor widgets and button disappear after update to Jupiter X

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi – have just updated to latest Jupiter X / plugins and elementor.

The widget button on the edit with elementor page does not work. You can no longer see all the normal widget icons. You can still edit the widgets that are already on the page. You can’t drag any new widgets to the page as they are not visible. See screenshot – notice no widgets are shown.

I’ve regenerated the css in the elementor settings and ‘sync’ them as well. I’ve turned off all caches / purged them.

Any ideas how I can get the Elementor widgets back?

Thanks

Mark

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello,

After updating Elementor to 3.4.x and higher, the widgets of Elementor may not appear due to a conflict with the Raven plugin. You should keep the Raven plugin deactivated because you no longer need it. The Raven plugin has been merged with the Jupiter X Core plugin and keeping it active can cause further issues like this. In order to resolve this issue, remove the Raven plugin and use the Transient Manager plugin and remove all of your transients once.

I did this on your site, please check now.

Mark Irving

Thanks – great support šŸ™‚

You might want to add this info to your FAQs as I couldn’t find any help there.

All the best

Mark

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome šŸ™‚

Feel free to create a new topic if you have any other questions.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login