#82130 Elements missing on the front-end in Jupiter

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Elements missing on the front-end in Jupiter

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hey Guys, checkout (will share website in private) and you will find the elements we have added are now showing up on the frontend in Jupiter (not jupiterx).

scroll down to the section next to the section how clients feel and you will see my photo standing alone when on both sides it should also have elments.

They show for micro second and vanish.

This is also happening at some pages on multiple other jupiter sites we run.

Private
    Szebastian Onne G. S.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Szebastian,

Could you please share the WP Login details of the first site so that I can debug it and see what exactly is happening?

When did you first see this issue? Did it happen after you made any changes to the site?

Regards.

Private
    Szebastian Onne G. S.

Hello Szebastian,

Good to see you too, hope you are doing good.

I checked your site https://benirpierre.com/celbpv6/ and this is a very strange behavior.

I see that you have already updated the WordPress to version 5. The point is do you think this issue happened after WP 5 update?

Was it working fine before? Do you recall having made any change that might have triggered this issue?

Regards

Private
    Szebastian Onne G. S.
    Private
    Szebastian Onne G. S.

Hello Szebastian,

As of now, I am not really sure why this is happening but while debugging I noticed that you are using the latest version of the WordPress but old versions of the theme and the plugins including the WPBakery and Donut.

Please allow me to update the theme and the plugins.

It would be better to take a backup of the site including the database just in case, any issue shows up.

Regards.

Private
    Szebastian Onne G. S.
    Private
    Private
    Szebastian Onne G. S.

Hello Szebastian,

I think endurance is coming from the server then. Yes, by server I mean the hosting on which the website https://benirpierre.com/ is hosted.

Cloudflare also may be enabled in the hosting server.

You need to contact the service provider of the hosting on which https://benirpierre.com/ is hosted. If its on BlueHost, then, ask the BlueHost guys or if its on GoDaddy, then, ask the GoDaddy guys.

Regards.

Private
    Szebastian Onne G. S.
    Private
    Szebastian Onne G. S.

Hello Szebastian,

I have an update, after some rigorous testing, I found out that the issue is happening on my site too but the problem is that I am not entirely sure what exactly is the reason behind.

I will be testing the issue more and will update you soon.

Regards.

Private
    Szebastian Onne G. S.

Sure, no problem.

As the issue is now happening on my site too, I will be doing the testing mostly on my site only.

Thank you 🙂

Regards.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login