#132065 Elements not loading consistently – Fresh Install

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Elements not loading consistently – Fresh Install

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

A fresh install of wordpress and jupiter x. I imported this template https://jupiterx.artbees.net/preschool/

However, I’m finding the slider, Images Layout and Testimonials elements do not always load, only occasionally they do, and its either all or none.

No plugins are installed other than what is needed for Jupiter X

Thanks,

Adin

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Could you please attach screenshots to illustrate the issue, when available?

Regards

Adin

See screens attached, red circle shows where content should load but only does occasionally.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Adin,

I saw the issue and indeed it’s related to the new version of Elementor. In the recent update of Elementor, some of those widgets that had different field values in the mobile and tablets, require values. For example, here the issue came from Jet Element’s container width option in mobile. Since it was not provided, there was a JS error throwing out in your browser, preventing some of the widgets to render properly. I just provided that value and the issue are now resolved. If you saw a similar issue, it might be that you need to make sure you provide such field values. You can check the browser console in such cases to see if it has any error on the page, it will lead you to understand which widget has that issue.

Please check and let me know if you can confirm that the issue is now resolved. Thanks.

Bests

Adin

Are you able to provide more details on how it was resolved, I can see the slider if fixed but not other widgets.

Edit, I found the relevant settings here:  https://elementor.com/help/mobile-editing/

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by Adin.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi adin

I assume you resolved your problem, I will mark this case as resolved, feel free to contact us again

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login