#79319 Empty Cart after product Added to Cart

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Empty Cart after product Added to Cart

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi Support,

We have faced an issue when you add a product to cart and then the CART page is still empty.

Yes, we have disabled all caching and the problem still exists. After spending hundreds of dollars on developers to try to resolve the issue we have found the issue is only present on the Google Chrome browser and the internal theme files need to be updated (This is what I have been told).

I ran some tests myself and yes if I change the theme and leave all the other plugins active the problem is not present. This is a video link to demonstrate the issue:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kUpPl6U_8TLYNblOZ6m2udWmx4VQSBID/view?usp=sharing

One developer even said not to use JupiterX and permanently change the theme. I have invested years of work into this site and that would be a shame.

Could you please help! I am not sure what is involved in updating the internal files. We use a child theme and I have been updating the JupiterX theme since we purchased it.

Cheers

Mark

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Sorry for a delay.

I have disabled these options in the WP Rocket settings https://take.ms/qJEzRd and seems it fixed the issue on my side.

When I added a product to the cart after that, the product was shown without the page reload.

Please clear your browser cache and check.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Mark Grunik
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Mark Grunik
    Private
    Mark Grunik
    Nodari Support Team

Hey Mark

Sorry for the delay

I did some investigation on your website, looks like normal products (when there are no configuration options) are added in the cart without any issues, the problem only happens with the products enhanced by third-party plugin Woocommerce-tm-extra-product-options so, I suspect you need to focus on this plugin since its directly related to the problem, get in touch with the author of the plugin or check their documentation for more information, most probably this problem is caused by the latest WordPress update and you need to update this plugin as well, either way, you have to deal with this plugin

Yes, I understand it works with default themes but Jupiter X is not working as a default theme, it’s a feature-rich theme and such conflicts are expected with third party plugins, we always try to make our theme compatible to most plugins but is impossible to make it conflict less with all the plugin, in this case when functionality is totally depending on third party plugin they can provide better assistance than we

Best regards and if you question or doubts we are always happy to assist you

Thanks

Private
    Mark Grunik
    Private
    Mark Grunik
    Nodari Support Team

hi Mark

Wow, take my congratulation and thank you for updating us with the solution,

Feel free to contact us again 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login