#77300 Error 400 in the file attachment feature of the form object

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Error 400 in the file attachment feature of the form object

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Error 400 in the file attachment feature of the form object

After a lot of research, I couldn’t find an article with the same symptoms, and I couldn’t get an answer on the Elementor plugin forum, so I’m sorry to ask this question here.

I’d like to be able to upload images using Form in JetEngine.
    When I select an image file, no matter what image I select, it just shows “400” and not the file selection state.

I have tried increasing the file size limit, setting the file size limit to no selectable file limit, and creating a new form on a different server with the same result.

Please let me know how to solve this problem and I would appreciate it.

Jupiter X v1.19.0
    Elementor v2.9.14
    WordPress 5.5
    Google Chrome 84.0.4147.125
    Microsoft Edge 84.0.522.59
    FireFox 79.0(64bit)

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Kenji,

Could you please share the exact URL of the page on which you have added this form so that I can check it out?

Regards.

Private
    kenji nakamura
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Kenji,

Thank you for sharing the URL.

I checked your site and tried to upload a PNG image and it worked without any issue. Here is a screenshot https://tinyurl.com/y5ecvwpp

Where exactly do you see the 400 error? Could you share a video or a screenshot of that?

Regards.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Danish Iqbal.
    kenji nakamura

Thanks for the validation.

When I had a friend verify it just now, only Safari of Mac, because I have a report that the file upload function works, the environment of Danish may be Safari of Mac, too?

The situation is unavailable in both the mobile environment and Windows PC, and the symptoms are as shown in the attached.

I’m sorry to repeat myself, but please help.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Kenji,

Please note that Jet Engine forms only allow attachments for the logged in users. This means that if your users are not registers, they can not upload any attachments. In this case, you can try uploading using a logged in user. If you wish to bypass this limitation, you need to use another form plugin such as Gravity Forms.

Bests

kenji nakamura

Thanks for the reply.

Thank you for sharing the specifications.
    I will try to use the other plugins.

Nodari Support Team

Thank you for understanding, I will mark this ticket as a closed, feel free to contact us again

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login