#128452 error al importar template

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme error al importar template

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

hola

estoy tratando de importar el template Magazin2 y no logro completarlo.

se queda en Importing content…<small class=”ml-2″>Custom tables are imported</small>

me podrian guiar como solucionarlo?

Gracias

Amir Rather Support Team

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Please kindly provide WP Login (in private reply) and FTP Login details so we could investigate the issue and try to resolve it.

Note: Installing a new template will remove all the previous content of your site and add the new content of the template. Please also authorize us to install the template?

Waiting for your reply 🙂
    Thank you in anticipation.

Private
    lali-624dbe10
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You have low values for Maximum upload file size and Post Max Size functions – 8M.

Please contact your hosting provider support and ask them to change these values to 64M on the server.

After that try to import the template.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    lali-624dbe10
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Lali

imagick module is not enabled on your website which is necessary for template import, please contact your hosting support and ask them to enable imagick module, you can check the status on your site health here:
    https://beta.cpscba.org.ar/wp-admin/site-health.php

Thanks

lali-624dbe10

Hi,

Site health is fine now but I still can’t install the template.
    The template we need is Magazine 2.

Please, we need install it ASAP

lali-624dbe10

They just deleted all my data !!!

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

I installed the Magazine 2 template as per your authorization.
    Which data do you mean?

Regards

lali-624dbe10

Why did you delete all my data!
    Hours of work thrown away!

lali-624dbe10

You only had to install the Magazine 2 template, not the theme and not delete all the other information. You zeroed out my database, deleting my posts, pages, downloads, etc.

Amir Rather Support Team

When Installing a new template it replaces the older content as I mentioned here in the first reply https://themes.artbees.net/forums/topic/error-al-importar-template/#post-128453

You agreed to install the Template anyway https://themes.artbees.net/forums/topic/error-al-importar-template/#post-128558

Do you have a backup of the site?

Regards

lali-624dbe10

When a new template is installed it gives you the option not to delete the information. That was the option offered by the program and you selected to delete the database.

Amir Rather Support Team

You unfortunate;y didn’t mention that when I asked you the permission to Install the fresh template.

Now, do you have a backup we can restore that and then install in Content Import mode, if no ask your hosting provider if they have any backups.

Regards

lali-624dbe10

You did not ask permission to install from scratch at any point in the conversation.

I contacted you precisely not to do a zero installation.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

This is Mohsin the head of the support team and I’m here to help you with this. I checked the conversation here, validated the dates, and realized that you already agreed with installing the templates while you knew that the data will be erased. Please check my attachment.

Anyway, please note that, Jupiter X takes a backup of the database before it removes everything. An SQL dump file should exist in wp-content/uploads/jupiterx_backups/ folder. If you see any files there, please do not remove them.

I was trying to log in to your website and see what I can do for it but I can see that the admin page is no longer available and the FTP credentials you provided are not working.

Please update me if you can provide working credentials and perhaps your cPanel access in a PRIVATE reply.

Bests

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login