#50463 Error Cart pop-up

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Error Cart pop-up

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi guys can you help me with this error?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1h73IwQKm-o_-zNxUjx4fgnbA8jGPYf7-

And I ave found some deprecatd function on my website (see the image)

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Luca,

Actually, it might have different reasons. In order to investigate and see what could be the problem, I need more information such as your website URL and the browser you are using. I checked your other tickets and couldn’t find the website you are viewing in the movie clip you attached, so actually we are blind on this. Thanks for your understanding. In case you don’t want to share your website in public, please make your next reply “Private”.

Best Regards

Private
    Luca Fox
    This reply has been marked as private.

Ok I see a CSS snippet on your page that I’m not sure where do you get it from. If you added it yourself, please edit it as follows:

.mk-shopping-cart-box {
        top: 125% !important;
    }

Just make it:

.mk-shopping-cart-box {
        top: 100% !important;
    }

If you don’t know where you have put this CSS fix, simply override it by adding this snippet in Jupiter -> Theme Options -> Advanced -> Custom CSS:

body .mk-shopping-cart-box {
        top: 100% !important;
    }

It should resolve the issue.

Best Regards

Luca Fox

I’ve try to put this code. Work but the space between pop-up cart and sub-menu is different…

Ca i solve the problem maintaining the space that there is between the sub-menu?

My apologies for the delay. In addition to the above fix, in case you want to make the sub menus inline with the shopping cart panel, simply add this CSS fix at the same place:

body .mkhb-navigation-ul li.hb-no-mega-menu ul.sub-menu {margin-top: -5px; }

As you can see in the screenshot, when I put the sub menu and shopping cart to overlay each other, they are perfectly inline after applying this fix.

Private
    Luca Fox
    Private
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login