#79170 Error Elementor Data Updater / Problem with WP Memory Limit

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Error Elementor Data Updater / Problem with WP Memory Limit

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’ve some problem:

1. I have an error with Elementor Data Updater. I’m still getting info like below:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Elementor\Core\DocumentTypes\Post::add_repeater_row() in /wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/upgrade/upgrades.php:803 Stack trace: #0 /wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/upgrade/upgrades.php(883): Elementor\Core\Upgrade\Upgrades::Elementor\Core\Upgrade\{closure}(‘7’) #1 /wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/upgrade/upgrades.php(811): Elementor\Core\Upgrade\Upgrades::move_settings_to_kit(Object(Closure), Object(Elementor\Core\Upgrade\Updater), true) #2 [internal function]: Elementor\Core\Upgrade\Upgrades::_v_3_0_0_move_saved_colors_to_kit(Object(Elementor\Core\Upgrade\Updater)) #3 /wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/background-task.php(277): call_user_func(Array, Object(Elementor\Core\Upgrade\Updater)) #4 /wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/background-task.php(181): Elementor\Core\Base\Background_Task->task(Array) #5 /wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/background-task.php(136): Elementor\Core\Base\Background_Task->handle() #6 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): in /wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/upgrade/upgrades.php on line 803

1. I changed WP Memory Limit from 40MB to 256MB but system status still showing info that I have only 40MB. Confirmation that WP Memory Limit was change I posted in Website Access Credentials.

Could you deals with this?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There,

Could you provide WP Login and FTP Login details so we could investigate the issue and try to resolve it?

Waiting for your reply πŸ™‚

Thank you in anticipation.

Private
    studio-5e69a4a1
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

I updated Elementor and increased the Memory Limit as well.

Please check now.

Regards

studio-5e69a4a1

Hi,

but Elementor Data Updater still don’t work.

When I click on the button I still getting an Critical Error.

Thanks for the WP Memory Limit πŸ™‚

Amir Rather Support Team

That looks like an issue with Elementor, you can avoid Elementor Data Updater for now, it won’t affect anything πŸ™‚

studio-5e69a4a1

@Amir, thanks for your help.

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

You’re welcome.

Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login