#133081 Error in slider revolution

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Error in slider revolution

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi Artbees team,

Today i discovered an error on my website. The second revolution slider on my homepage doesn’t show up.  It also break a part of my footer. When i delete this slider in the wp bakery editor and save it, my footer is showing correctly. I figured out that the problem exists in the slider named “reviews”. When is add another slider on the same place (for example my first homepage slider) everything works fine.

I’ve tried the following: updated WordPress, updated Jupiter 6 and updated my plugins.

Can you help me solve this problem?

Kind regards,

Davy

P.s. I’ve deleted the second slider for now, but when you trying to solve it, you can add it to the homepage.

Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    eHealth88 eHealth88

Hi Amir,

Could you please try again? I Fixed your lock.

Kind regards,

Private
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    eHealth88 eHealth88

Hi Moshin,

The website should be accessible right now. I’ve double checked it and it works fine.

Regards,

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

Whatever it is, the second slider has issues. I added that second slider alone to another page and can see the same issue. You need to fix this on the RS plugin for sure. Please note that we are Jupiter theme authors and not the developers of Slider revolution so if you are encountering issues and need support on their plugins, it is recommended to provide a license of it and contact them.

—–

I believe it must be something related to a background image in one of the slides of your “review” slider. However, I checked and couldn’t find anything related. Maybe create your slider from scratch and see if that helps.

Bests

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login